Models of type 10 are the most compact among hygienic radiators: they represent a single heating panel without convective panels and protective grilles.
Models of type 10 are the most compact among hygienic radiators: they represent a single heating panel without convective panels and protective grilles. This radiator is easy to wash from any of its sides, which meets the strict sanitary standards of medical or childcare centers. The side connection of radiators of type 10 C allows them to work with peak efficiency, thanks to which a small radiator develops sufficient power.
The device and the operating principleThe design of the radiator type 10 C is very simple:
- 1 steel heating panel welded by contact high-frequency welding from steel sheets 1.2 mm thick;
- 4 holes for the inlet and outlet of the coolant and for the Mayevsky crane (air vent valve). The Mayevsky crane is installed on the upper port opposite the inlet one. The fourth free port is closed with a plug during installation.
The heat-transfer agent enters the heating panel through the upper port and, thanks to natural pressure, is evenly distributed in the radiator. The efficiency of a radiator with a length of more than 100 mm can be increased by means of a cross-connection - a method in which the heat-transfer agent is discharged through a port in the bottom corner opposite the entrance.Technical information on type 10 C radiators:
- maximum working pressure is 0,9 MPa;
- test pressure is 1.35 MPa;
- the maximum temperature of the heat-transfer agent is 120 ° C;
- height is 300 or 500 mm;
- length is from 400 to 3000 mm at a pitch of 100 mm.
The main sphere of application of hygienic (sanitary) radiators is medical, childcare and public centers, catering establishments. The most powerful sanitary radiators can be installed in living quarters.
Package contentsType 10 Compact radiators come standard with the following:
- radiator – 1 pc.;
- mounting bracket with clips – 2 pcs. for radiators with a length up to 1700 mm, 3 PCs. for radiators with a length over 1700 mm, radiators with a height of 200 mm high mounting brackets are not included;
- bleed screw;
- blind plug- 2 pcs.;
- mounting brackets – 4 pcs. (dowel-screw) for radiators with a length up to 1700 mm, 6 PCs. (dowel-screw) for radiators with a length over 1700 mm;
- pack (plastic corners and flashings, two layers of heat-shrink film);
- a product certificate.