Type 30 C Compact includes radiators with side or universal connection, consisting of three heating panels. Due to the absence of convective panels, the radiator meets the high hygienic requirements of medical centers.
Type 30 C Compact includes radiators with side or universal connection, consisting of three heating panels. Due to the absence of convective panels, the radiator meets the high hygienic requirements of medical centers. Three rows of heating panels make it the most powerful among sanitary radiators, the side connection ensures maximum efficiency of the devices.
Configuration of radiators 30 СThe configuration of radiators 30 С is reflected in the name of the type:
- figure 3 means the presence of three heating panels. The panels are welded of 1.2 mm thick steel.
- the number 0 means no convective panels, which makes radiators simple to clean. Also in radiators of this type there are no side and upper decorative grilles.
- Side. The inlet and outlet of the heat-transfer agent are organized from the same side of the radiator. The inlet is at the top, the outlet is at the bottom. This method allows the radiator to work with the greatest efficiency.
- Crossover. The heat-transfer agent enters the upper port and emerges from the opposite side at the bottom. This method is applicable for radiators of long length.
- Saddle. Both lines are connected to the bottom ports of the radiator.
With all types of connection, one of the free ports is closed by the Mayevsky crane, the second - by a plug.
The main area of application of sanitary radiators is medical and childcare centers, as well as other premises with increased requirements for cleanliness. Thanks to the high power the radiators 30 C are successfully used in heating of living quarters.Technical information on radiators of type 30 С:
- maximum working pressure is 0,9 MPa;
- test pressure is 1.35 MPa;
- the maximum temperature of the heat carrier is 120 ° C;
- height 300, 400, 500, 600 mm;
- length is from 400 to 3000 mm at a pitch of 100 mm.
LEMAX Premium radiators are produced on Italian equipment of 2017. The production is highly automated, so that the accuracy and quality of the instruments is achieved. At the enterprise, the quality control system affecting all production stages is introduced. Guarantee for finished radiators LEMAX Premium is 10 years.
Package contentsType 30 Compact radiators come standard with the following:
- radiator – 1 pc.;
- mounting bracket with clips – 2 pcs. for radiators with a length up to 1700 mm, 3 PCs. for radiators with a length over 1700 mm, radiators with a height of 200 mm high mounting brackets are not included;
- bleed screw;
- blind plug- 2 pcs.;
- mounting brackets – 4 pcs. (dowel-screw) for radiators with a length up to 1700 mm, 6 PCs. (dowel-screw) for radiators with a length over 1700 mm;
- pack (plastic corners and flashings, two layers of heat-shrink film);
- a product certificate.