Type 11 Compact steel panel-type radiators are single-row heating apparatus with side connection. The design requires the following elements:
- one panel with a heat carrier;
- one convector (an extra wavy surface transferring heat);
- an upper air-vent grate;
- four holes for side heat network connection. The heat carrier inlet is connected to the upper hole, the bottom hole is an outlet. The holes on the opposite side are fitted with a radiator air vent key and a shut-off plate. The diagonal type of connection is also available.
Type 11 Compact radiators are the most compact as well as effective models. Their low depth and physical configuration link to the availability of only one panel with a heat carrier. The efficiency effect of type 11 radiators is ensured by the convector, a ribbed surface directing the heated air into the premises.
Simple design results in user-friendly radiators:
- they do not occupy a lot of space for installation;
- easy to clean from dust;
- compact and aesthetically pleasing.
Type 11 Compact radiators are recommended for heating small living accommodations, office and public buildings. They are suitable for one-pipe and two-pipe heating systems.
- maximum operating pressure 0,9 MPa;
- testing pressure 1,35 MPa;
- maximum heat carrier pressure 120 °С.
Type 11 Compact radiators come standard with the following:
- mounting bracket (2 pcs for radiators with the length up to 1700 mm, 3 pcs for radiators with the length more than 1700 mm);
- installation kit;
- package (plastic angle elements and strips, two layers of shrink wrap);
- data sheet.
Manufacturer's warranty is 10 years.