Type 21 Compact radiators are compact and efficient heaters. The type name reflects its design: 2 means two steel heating panels, 1 means only one convector. LEMAX Premium radiators with side connection are considered to be Compact ones:Component parts
Type 21 Compact radiators include the following component parts:
- heating panels - 2 pcs.;
- convector - 1 pce.;
- G1/2"-B female threaded holes - 4 pcs.;
- air outlet grate - 1 pce.;
- ornamental side panels - 2 pcs.
Reliable Materials. Type 21 Compact steel radiators are made of 1,2 mm high-quality cold-rolled steel. Thermal emissivity of type 21 model is increased with an extra surface of the convector providing better air circulation on the premise. The convector is made of 0.4 mm steel.
Innovative Technologies. Radiators are produced on Leas (Italia) automated machinery. Surface preparation and painting are carries out in several stages using PPG materials.;
Side Connection. Side connection is the most common as ensures optimal circulation and maximum radiator’s heating.Specifications:
- height 200, 300, 400, 500, 600 mm;
- length is from 400 to 3000 mm at a pitch of 100 mm;
- depth 84 mm;
- working capacity is from 452 W to 5333 W;
- internal port thread to be connected to the heating main is G1/2"-B;
- maximum operating pressure 0,9 MPa;
- testing pressure 1,35 MPa;
- maximum heat carrier temperature 120°С.
Type 21 Compact radiators come standard with the following:
- radiator – 1 pc.;
- mounting bracket with clips – 2 pcs. for radiators with a length up to 1700 mm, 3 PCs. for radiators with a length over 1700 mm, radiators with a height of 200 mm high mounting brackets are not included;
- bleed screw;
- blind plug- 2 pcs.;
- mounting brackets – 4 pcs. (dowel-screw) for radiators with a length up to 1700 mm, 6 PCs. (dowel-screw) for radiators with a length over 1700 mm;
- pack (plastic corners and flashings, two layers of heat-shrink film);
- a product certificate.
Manufacturer's warranty is 10 years.