Type 22 Compact radiators with side connection are required and popular due to their general service. Models of this type include the following parts:
- two steel panels;
- two built-in convectors between the panels;
- air outlet grate;
- ornamental side panels.
LEMAX Premium radiator panels are made of 1,2 mm steel notable for high thermal emissivity and low inertia: they heat up quickly and, if necessary, cool down quickly. A couple of the convectors built in between the heating panels are riffled steel sheets (steel thickness is 0.4 mm). Convectors of the П-shape create warm air flow raising along the ribs and warming up the premise.
The general service character of these radiators is the side connection type suitable for one-pipe and two-pipe heating systems. The side connection is normal and the most reliable. Such connection turns to be more energy-efficient and heats uniformly the upper and the lower parts.Usage
General-service type 22 Compact radiators with side connection are recommended for heating all types of premises - living accommodations, office and public buildings. Calculation of the capacity requirements and of radiators is performed considering housing capacity, environmental conditions and heat losses (external walls, windows, distance to the ground and roof).Specifications:
- maximum operating pressure 0,9 MPa;
- testing pressure 1,35 MPa;
- maximum heat carrier temperature 120°С.
LEMAX Premium size spectrum: height 200, 300, 400, 500, 600 mm, length from 400 to 3000 mm at a pitch of 100 mm.Package Contents
Type 22 Compact radiators come standard with the following:
- radiator – 1 pc.;
- mounting bracket with clips – 2 pcs. for radiators with a length up to 1700 mm, 3 PCs. for radiators with a length over 1700 mm, radiators with a height of 200 mm high mounting brackets are not included;
- bleed screw;
- blind plug- 2 pcs.;
- mounting brackets – 4 pcs. (dowel-screw) for radiators with a length up to 1700 mm, 6 PCs. (dowel-screw) for radiators with a length over 1700 mm;
- pack (plastic corners and flashings, two layers of heat-shrink film);
- a product certificate.
Manufacturer's warranty is 10 years.