Type 33 Compact radiators are high-power models. Their specific characteristics are the following:
- three heating panels;
- three convectors, extra heat-release surfaces.
Radiator heating panels are made of 08Ю steel with technology of contact welding using RF current, that results in reliability of welds. The panels warm up the premise and transfer the heat to the convectors strengthening the heating effect and moving warm air into the premise. Side connection increases type 33 radiator efficiency as the natural flow is created inside the panels and heats uniformly the upper and the lower parts.Usage
Type 33 Compact radiators are recommended for installation in living accommodations, office and public buildings of a large area, as well as premises with the corners to the outsideDimensions and Specifications
LEMAX Premium type 33 radiators with side connection are produced with the following dimensions and specifications:
- radiator – 1 pc.;
- mounting bracket with clips – 2 pcs. for radiators with a length up to 1700 mm, 3 PCs. for radiators with a length over 1700 mm, radiators with a height of 200 mm high mounting brackets are not included;
- bleed screw;
- blind plug- 2 pcs.;
- mounting brackets – 4 pcs. (dowel-screw) for radiators with a length up to 1700 mm, 6 PCs. (dowel-screw) for radiators with a length over 1700 mm;
- pack (plastic corners and flashings, two layers of heat-shrink film);
- a product certificate.
Type 33 Compact radiators come standard with the following:
- mounting bracket (2 pcs for radiators with the length up to 1700 mm, 3 pcs for radiators with the length more than 1700 mm);
- installation kit;
- package (plastic angle elements and strips, two layers of shrink wrap);
- data sheet.
Manufacturer's warranty is 10 years.