Steel panel radiators of type 20 Compact with side connection are hygienic. This means that the radiators consist only of heating panels.
Steel panel radiators of type 20 Compact with side connection are hygienic. This means that the radiators consist only of heating panels. Their construction is not complicated by additional convective panels and protective elements. Devices of this construction do not accumulate dust and are extremely easy to maintain and clean - each surface of the radiator has easy access to remove dirt and dust.
ConfigurationThe radiators 20 Compact consist of:
- two heating panels welded from corrugated sheet steels of grade 08Yu of 1.2 mm thickness;
- four ports for connecting the radiator. Two ports, usually upper and lower with one of the sides, are used for the inlet and outlet of the heat-transfer agent. Another hole is equipped with a Mayevsky crane (air vent valve), the last hole is closed with a plug.
- maximum working pressure 0,9 MPa;
- test pressure 1.35 MPa;
- the maximum temperature of the heat-transfer agent is 120 ° C;
- height 300, 400, 500, 600 mm;
- length from 400 to 3000 mm at a pitch of 100 mm.
Radiators of type 20 Compact due to their hygienic properties are used in medical and childcare centers, in the food industry and catering establishments. It is possible to install hygienic radiators in living quarters.
Radiators of type 20 C are compact and at the same time effective devices, simple in maintenance. This makes them the most popular type of hygienic radiators.Additional advantages:
- simplicity of installation;
- a variety of sizes;
- attractive prices.
Package contentsType 20 Compact radiators come standard with the following:
- radiator - 1 pc.;
- mounting bracket - 2 pcs. for radiators up to 1700 mm, 3 pcs. for radiators longer than 1700 mm;
- instalation kit - 1 pc.;
- package(plastic angle elements and strips, two layers of shrink wrap);
- product certificate.