Type 11 Valve Compact radiators are the most compact heaters in the LEMAX product line. A special feature of Valve Compact type radiators is the bottom connection. This modern method of installation allows disguising the pipes of the heating main and meets the requirements for laconic and stylish design of the premises.Configuration of type 11 radiators
The type 11 Valve Compact radiators consist of:
- one steel panel with a heat-transfer agent;
- one convector;
- an upper air-vent grate.
Radiators have six holes. Two holes are used for connection at the floor level; four holes are located in the corners of the radiator.Specifications:
- height 200, 300, 400, 500, 600 mm;
- length is from 400 to 3000 mm at a pitch of 100 mm;
- maximum operating pressure is 0,9 MPa;
- test pressure is 1,35 MPa;
- maximum temperature of the heat-transfer agent is 120°С.
Type 11 Valve Compact radiators come standard with the following:
- radiator – 1 pc.;
- mounting bracket with clips – 2 pcs. for radiators with a length up to 1700 mm, 3 PCs. for radiators with a length over 1700 mm, radiators with a height of 200 mm high mounting brackets are not included;
- bleed screw;
- blind plug- 2 pcs.;
- Danfoss built-in valve - 1 pc.;
- mounting brackets – 4 pcs. (dowel-screw) for radiators with a length up to 1700 mm, 6 PCs. (dowel-screw) for radiators with a length over 1700 mm;
- pack (plastic corners and flashings, two layers of heat-shrink film);
- a product certificate.
Type 11 Valve Compact LEMAX Premium radiators conform to standard GOST (All-Union State Standard) 31311-2005. The quality and high reliability of the radiators are provided by:
- use of cold-rolled steel grade 08Ю from the best Russian manufacturers;
- machinery of the Leas group(Italia) released in 2017;
- multi-stage preparation of the surface for painting;
- use of PPG primer and coating materials;
- multistage quality control system.
Manufacturer's warranty for LEMAX Premium radiators is 10 years.