The distinctive features of the type 21 Valve Compact radiators are the bottom connection, compact dimensions and high efficiency.
Configuration of type 21 Valve Compact radiators
Radiators type 21 consist of two heating panels, through which the heat-transfer agent circulates. An additional heat-dissipating surface is built between the panels -a ribbed convector.
The panels have six holes with a thread G1 / 2 "-B. The two holes are designed for the bottom connection of the radiator to the heating systems at the floor level; four holes are located in each corner of the radiator.
The top of the radiator is closed by an air outlet grate, on the sides are mounted smooth decorative panels.
Specifications of 21 Valve Compact radiators:
- maximum operating pressure is 0,9 MPa;
- test pressure is 1,35 MPa;
- maximum temperature of the heat-transfer agent is 120°С.
It is not recommended to drain the heat-transfer agent from steel radiators for a period of more than 15 days.Package Contents
Type 21 Compact radiators come standard with the following:
- mounting bracket (2 pcs for radiators with the length up to 1700 mm, 3 pcs for radiators with the length more than1700 mm..);
- installation kit;
- valve insert;
- package(plastic angle elements and strips, two layers of shrink wrap);
- a product certificate.
Manufacturer's warranty for LEMAX Premium radiators is 10 years. Such a high rate is achieved by the choice of reliable materials, technological production and quality control.
- Materials: cold rolled steel grade 08Ю, PPG primer and painting materials.
- Production: radiators are manufactured on the automated equipment of the Leas group (Italia) of the latest generation (the release of 2017).
- Quality control: LEMAX Premium radiators conform to standard GOST (All-Union State Standard) 31311- 2005. In the process of production, radiators pass interoperational control and mandatory testing by pressure 1.5 times higher than the working pressure.
LEMAX Premium radiators with one convector are presented in a wide variety of sizes:
- height is 300 or 500 mm;
- length is from 400 to 3000 mm at a pitch of 100 mm.