The type 22 Valve Compact radiators are universal, the most popular two-row radiators with a bottom connection. The connection of the radiators through the bottom pipes allows the heating system pipes to be disguised and creates a laconic design. This type of installation is not only aesthetically pleasing: it facilitates the cleaning of the room; pipes do not create obstacles arranging the furniture.Configuration of type 22 Valve Compact radiators
The design of type 22 Valve Compact radiators is reflected in their name:
- the first character - 2 - means the number of panels with a heat-transfer agent;
- the second character - 2 - means the number of convectors;
- the name Valve Compact indicates the possibility of a bottom connection.
In addition, two-row radiators are equipped with an upper air-vent grate, side decorative panels, a valve insert for temperature control.Application
Radiators with two panels and two convectors are compact and efficient. It makes them cross functional, suitable for premises of any type and size. Type 22 radiators with bottom connection are ideal for detached houses and cottages, also suitable for heating apartment buildings, office, administrative and public buildings.Package Contents
Type 22 Valve Compact radiators come standard with the following:
- mounting bracket (2 pcs for radiators with the length up to 1700 mm, 3 pcs for radiators with the length more than1700mm..);
- installation kit;
- valve insert;
- package(plastic angle elements and strips, two layers of shrink wrap);
- a product certificate.
- height is 300 or 500 mm;
- length is from 400 to 3000 mm in steps of 100 mm.