The type 22 Valve Compact radiators are universal, the most popular two-row radiators with a bottom connection. The connection of the radiators through the bottom pipes allows the heating system pipes to be disguised and creates a laconic design. This type of installation is not only aesthetically pleasing: it facilitates the cleaning of the room; pipes do not create obstacles arranging the furniture.
Radiators are manufactured without welded Click / Universal fasteners, which allows the use of radiators for both left and right connections, as well as increase the aesthetic appeal of radiators when used in conjunction with a floor mount.
LEMAX Premium radiators with one convector are presented in a wide variety of sizes:
- height 200, 300, 400, 500, 600 mm;
- length is from 400 to 3000 mm at a pitch of 100 mm.
Configuration of type 22 Valve Compact radiators
The design of type 22 Valve Compact radiators is reflected in their name:
- the first character - 2 - means the number of panels with a heat-transfer agent;
- the second character - 2 - means the number of convectors;
- the name Valve Compact indicates the possibility of a bottom connection.
In addition, two-row radiators are equipped with an upper air-vent grate, side decorative panels, a valve insert for temperature control.Application
Radiators with two panels and two convectors are compact and efficient. It makes them cross functional, suitable for premises of any type and size. Type 22 radiators with bottom connection are ideal for detached houses and cottages, also suitable for heating apartment buildings, office, administrative and public buildings.Package Contents
Type 22 Valve Compact radiators come standard with the following:
- radiator – 1 pc.;
- bleed screw;
blind plug- 2 pcs.;
- Danfoss built-in valve - 1 pc.;
- pack (plastic corners and flashings, two layers of heat-shrink film);
- a product certificate.
ATTENTION! Brackets for mounting radiators are not included in the delivery set and must be purchased separately!!!