The type 33 Valve Compact radiators include powerful, aesthetic and modern models. The key features of this type of radiators are:
- bottom connection that allows to disguise the heating pipes. It makes neat and laconic interior; also it facilitates the premises cleaning.
- three steel panels where the heat-transfer agent circulates. The panels are made of steel grade 08Ю, they are characterized by high heat transfer and low inertia.
- three additional heat-dissipating surfaces - convectors. The convectors increase the efficiency of the radiators. The corrugated n-shaped surface of the convectors allows warming up and sending a large amount of air into the room.
Type 33 radiators have the maximum possible number of heating panels and convectors.Application
Type 33 radiators have the highest power, so they can be recommended for large areas or with increased heat loss (for example, corner rooms of the house). Radiators are suitable for single-pipe and two-pipe heating systems.
- maximum operating pressure is 0,9 MPa;
- test pressure is 1,35 MPa;
- maximum temperature of the heat-transfer agent is 120°С
- height 200, 300, 400, 500, 600 mm;
- length is from 400 to 3000 mm at a pitch of 100 mm.
Type 33 Valve Compact radiators come standard with the following:
- radiator – 1 pc.;
- mounting bracket with clips – 2 pcs. for radiators with a length up to 1700 mm, 3 PCs. for radiators with a length over 1700 mm, radiators with a height of 200 mm high mounting brackets are not included;
- bleed screw;
- blind plug- 2 pcs.;
- Danfoss built-in valve - 1 pc.;
- mounting brackets – 4 pcs. (dowel-screw) for radiators with a length up to 1700 mm, 6 PCs. (dowel-screw) for radiators with a length over 1700 mm;
- pack (plastic corners and flashings, two layers of heat-shrink film);
- a product certificate.
LEMAX guarantees the high quality of each radiator. Radiators pass multistage quality control and conform to standard GOST (All-Union State Standard) 31311-2005.
Manufacturer's warranty for LEMAX radiators is 10 years.