Type 10 VC
Type of radiators 10 Valve Compact includes heating implements consisting of one heating panel with a lower connection. This type of radiator is called hygienic or sanitary, because it is particularly easy to clean: both sides of the heating panel are easy to wash and clean from dust.
The bottom connection makes the appearance of the radiators even tidier and makes it possible to completely hide the heating pipes.
Technical information on radiators of type 10 VC
Radiators of type 10 VC distinguish by simplicity of design. They consist of a single panel, which is fixed to the wall using mounting brackets. The radiators are connected with the pipes of the heating system through two bottom ports located next to each other. The radiator design includes a Danfoss valve RA-N 013G1382 for heat-transfer agent flow control.Technical information on radiators of type 10 VC:
- maximum working pressure is 0,9 MPa;
- test pressure is 1.35 MPa;
- the maximum temperature of the heat-transfer agent is 120 ° C;
- height 300, 400, 500, 600 mm;
- length is from 400 to 3000 mm at a pitch of 100 mm.
Hygienic radiators are specially designed for rooms with increased requirements for cleanliness - for medical and childcare centers, public rooms. Radiators of type 10 VC can also be installed in living quarters with low requirements for heating power.Advantages of radiators 10 VC:
- laconic neat appearance;
- low weight;
- simplicity of cleaning;
- bottom connection;
- heat-transfer agent flow control.
Package contentsType 10 Valve Compact radiators come standard with the following:
- radiator - 1 pc.;
- mounting bracket - 2 pcs for radiators with the length up to 1700 mm, 3 pcs for radiators with the length more than1700 mm;
- installation kit - 1 pc.;
- package(plastic angle elements and strips, two layers of shrink wrap);
- product certificate.