Type 20 VC
Hygienic radiators are distinguished by the fact that their configuration provides easy access to all surfaces of the device for its easy cleaning.
Hygienic radiators are distinguished by the fact that their design provides easy access to all surfaces of the device for its easy cleaning.The main features of the radiators type 20 Valve Compact:
- absence of convective panels and protective grills;
- bottom connection (possibility to disguise heating pipes);
- possibility of temperature control.
The configuration of radiators 20 Valve Compact
The configuration of the 20 VC radiators is extremely simple and reliable. They consist of two interconnected heating panels. The coolant enters the opening at the bottom of the radiator and circulates through the corrugated cavities inside the device.There are six installation holes in each radiator:
- the first lower hole is intended for the inlet and outlet of the heat-transfer agent;
- the second lower hole is the coolant outlet;
- the third hole is equipped with a Danfoss RA-N 013G1382 valve for temperature control;
- the fourth hole is equipped with a Mayevsky crane (air vent valve);
- two more holes are closed with plugs.
- maximum working pressure is 0,9 MPa;
- test pressure is 1.35 MPa;
- the maximum temperature of the heat carrier is 120 ° C;
- height 300, 400, 500, 600 mm;
- ength is from 400 to 3000 mm at a pitch of 100 mm.
Hygienic radiators are usually installed in medical and childcare centers, as well as in other rooms with increased sanitary requirements. The bottom connection of the 20 VC radiators allows to completely hide heating pipes in the floor, which makes cleaning of the room even easier.
Package contentsType 20 Valve Compact radiators come standard with the following:
- radiator - 1 pc.;
- mounting bracket - 2 pcs for radiators with the length up to 1700 mm, 3 pcs for radiators with the length more than1700 mm;
- installation kit - 1 pc.;
- cartridge valve Danfoss RA-N 013G1382* - 1 pc.;
- package(plastic angle elements and strips, two layers of shrink wrap);
- product certificate.