Type 30 VC
The type 30 Valve Compact (VC) radiator is one of the most powerful in the line of sanitary (hygienic) radiators. A large heat capacity of the radiators is provided by the presence of three heating panels.
At the same time, the absence of convective panels provides easy access to all surfaces of the radiator, making it easier to clean from dust. The bottom connection of the radiator allows disguising the heating pipes and achieving a neat appearance of the room. An additional advantage of VC radiators is the ability to regulate the heat-transfer agent flow and the temperature in the room.
The configuration of radiators 30 Valve CompactThe configuration of the VC 30 radiators involves:
- three heating panels, welded from steel sheets 1,2 mm thick. The panels are connected to each other at the top and bottom.
- six holes. The two holes at the bottom of the radiator serve for the inlet and outlet of the heat-transfer agent, one of the side holes is equipped with a Danfoss RA-N 013G1382 valve for temperature control, the other is fitted with a vent valve. Unused holes are closed with plugs.
- anticorrosive coating, resistant to air, moisture, detergents.
Due to the simplicity and compactness of the design, the 30 Valve Compact radiators are widely used in medical centers, kindergartens and schools, in administrative and office premises. Due to its high power, the 30 VC hygienic radiator is suitable for domestic heating where it can be an alternative to convective radiators.Technical information on type 10 VC radiators:
- maximum working pressure is 0,9 MPa;
- test pressure is 1.35 MPa;
- the maximum temperature of the heat carrier is 120 ° C;
- height is 300 or 500 mm;
- length is from 400 to 3000 mm in steps of 100 mm.
Package contentsType 30 Valve Compact radiators come standard with the following:
- radiator - 1 pc.;
- mounting bracket - 2 pcs for radiators with the length up to 1700 mm, 3 pcs for radiators with the length more than1700 mm;
- installation kit - 1 pc.;
- cartridge valve Danfoss RA-N 013G1382* - 1 pc.;
- package(plastic angle elements and strips, two layers of shrink wrap);
- product certificate.